Saturday, October 31, 2020

SNL

 A slight departure from my usual kind of posts. I have many opinions to share, and I will begin with this one. I have been a Saturday Night Live fan since it first began. There have been some great casts, and some years weren't worth watching. Watching tonight, 10/31/2020, a great show with meaningful creativity. Some teetering on the edge of controversy. Yet much of the energy was sucked out of the show by the musical guests, the Stroke. The musicians were talented enough, but they should take a vote and get rid of the guy who ate his mic throughout what he might call a song. I listened to two of his numbers and for the life of me I could not repeat even one of his lyrics. He mumbled through both numbers with the mic in his mouth and as far as I'm concerned ruined the performance for the rest of the band, He is that bad.

1 comment:

  1. HERPES INFECTION CURE IS 100% AVAILABLE WITH THE HELP OF DR OGBERAESE HERBAL MEDICINE.Joy and happiness is all i can see around ever since i came in contact with this great man Called Dr Ogberaese. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr Ogberaese , i came in with his email through a friend in USA called Edith Rose and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV1&2 to contact him if you are willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through his email drogberaese54@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073818653

    ReplyDelete