Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Reentry

 Mother Nature, Father Time, COVID 19 and Trump's term in office, and my wife's fatal illness have ganged up on me, and sapped my energy, my creativity, and my ambition. But I reached down into my core values, awakening the spirit of my Marilyn, with my deepest gratitude for the life we had together, and surrounded by her art work in my apartment, have new energy to get busy. I have an extensive body of work that I want to share. I have published my novel, "The Saints Lost Their Way", the sequel is a work in progress newly ignited. I have 60 years of poetry songs, short stories, essays and opinions that I want to share. With some consulting guidance to promote my work, I feel reenergized, anxious to get to work and resurrect my sleeping Muse.MG_4856.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment