Saturday, May 20, 2017

Can a blog respond to CPR?



Can a blog respond to CPR?  I'd like to breathe life into this seemingly dead document.  I'm inspired by Neolithic Irish art and Choctaw art.  I see representations of the 'circle of life'.  I have discovered many parallels between the two cultures.  Some have been posted in the past.  I've discovered many more while this blog fell under the curse of a wicked bean si.

Finally finished the first draft of my novel and done a comprehensive copy editing of draft # 2.  Searching the tedious world of publishing, sorting through the many variations.  Got some leads of publishers who welcome first time authors, but their turn around time to give a response to an mss submission may take longer than I'm alive.  I'd hate to have a posthumous best-seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment